NK - Yippie!! Swell Demo!

Hersir1 at aol.com Hersir1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 20:23:35 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/5/99 10:11:29 PM Central Standard Time, Anawyn at aol.com
writes:

<< Date: this coming Friday, November 12, at 7:30, at the German American
 Society Building, which is located at 2301 East 25th Street.
 They will not have accomodations for fighters, >>
I believe that November 12-14 is Battle of Three Kings in Rosenfeld so it is
probably a good thing that there aren't accomodations for fighters, since
most of them will probably be there (along with Moonschadowe)
instructing the rest of the kingdom in Northern Ansteorran "Gorilla"  war
tactics. Lets hope we're the ones making monkees out of them!!

                                       Thorgrim Nordvirk