NK - Return of Plague Rat

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Sun Nov 7 19:09:58 PST 1999

Kingdom A&S was a great event.  I note that Mistress Talana has already written of the event so I'll only add to her notes by saying that Master Beorhtric, Lady Elizabetta, Olivia, Lady Rosamund, and myself have returned safely.  It was a long drive but worth it.

I would especially like to thank Beorhtric (or Beorhtlic) and Elizabetta for offering transportation.  They were kind and generous even in the face of my getting more sick as the weekend progressed.  With my "Plague Rat" nickname from Gothic War several years ago they could have dropped my sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy headed (though no fever thank goodness) carcase in Houston.  Instead they bought tissue for me to blow my nose.

Despite being sick, I enjoyed the displays and I would encourage anyone who can travel to a Kingdom A&S (when it is closer) to do so.

Etienne "Plague Rat"
the semi-hoarse Herald of Northkeep