NK - Demo this Friday - Singers??

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 17:49:12 PST 1999

After chatting with the person in charge of the dinner dance we are to attend
for the Friday demo, I found that she expressed a great interest in having
people sing period songs, as well as dance and play instruments. And, as it
is a happy occaision, no laments or dirges, please...LOL
Also musicians, here is a chance to have your art appreciated by the general
public.
Again, if I can have a head count, it would be helpful - if anyone needs the
directions or details, I will be glad to re-post. She has offered a donation
to the Barony, so we will be doing good for Northkeep too!
Many Thanks In Advance,
Anawyn