NK - Fighter practice this Saturday

Hersir1 at aol.com Hersir1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 17:01:09 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/5/99 7:25:30 AM Central Standard Time,
owenapaeddan at hotmail.com writes:

<<   As there are no northern events this weekend to conflict with.  >>
stuff snipped
<<As the travel for us  is long we ask but one small favor could you please
actually come to your  fighter practice? >>
more stuff snipped
              <<Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn >>
Don't know if I can be of any help but I'll be there tomorrow and I intend to
be at the Northern Regional Fighter Practice on Sunday. Can you spell
"stik-jauk"----Sure I knew could!!!
                           Thorgrim Nordvirk
                              Companion to the Order of the Centurions
                                               of the Sable Star