NK - Farspeaker list......

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Nov 9 06:48:05 PST 1999

Okay....well...Galiwyn has opened a floodgate of requests for the latest
Farspeaker list.  More copies will be run off and available beginning at
this Wednesday's fighter practice, at Saturday practices, Populace
Officers' Meeting, etc.  If you can't attend one of these functions, please
get a friend to pick one up for you.  As we are a big community full of
helpful people, getting copies for those absent should be easy, right?

The idea of posting this to the web is a very good one.  However, there are
privacy issues involved for a great many Baronial members, thus we cannot
do that.  By the same token, there are those individuals who do not see
e-mail any more secure than a public posting.  In respecting the wishes of
these individuals, it cannot be sent as an attachment.

So, we're back to having it available for pick-up only.

Again, beginning Wednesday, November 10, Farspeakers will be available
wherever Merrick and I appear and most definitely at Populace.  (Or you
always stop by the house and get one.  Might want to call first [836-2516]
to make sure we're home).

Any questions or concerns, let me know!

In service,

Rowan

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******