NK - Demo this Friday - Singers??

Hersir1 at aol.com Hersir1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 20:56:48 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/9/99 7:50:19 PM Central Standard Time, Anawyn at aol.com
writes:

<< She has offered a donation
 to the Barony, so we will be doing good for Northkeep too!
 Many Thanks In Advance,
 Anawyn >>
Good Lady,
      The actions of all who do demos "do good for Northkeep"
whether they garner a donation or not. Thank you for showing
the public our *softer* side. Sorry We and the warriors of our
Barony will be elsewhere but you and your *demo'ers"will
 be in our thoughts.
                            Thorgrim and Sigen
                             Hersir and Herrin Nordvirk
                             (Baron and Baroness Northkeep)