NK - Yippie!! Swell Demo!

lra lra at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 10 21:08:21 PST 1999

Anawyn at aol.com wrote:

> Please let me know if you can make it, so I will have a head count to
> pass on.

I hope Marcus and I will be able to attend, but I will not know for sure
until late Friday afternoon. Marcus is returning from a business trip
late in the afternoon that day, and it all dedepnds on how he is feeling
at that time.

However, I do hope to attend. I spoke to Etineine (sp) last night; he
said that is to be a quick dancing practice before the demo. Please let
me know what the particulars are on that. Although it has been a couple
of years since I did so, in Atenveldt I participated in the dance class
for more than a year before we came to Northkeep. So I have done a umber
of dances, but am a little rusty. A quick practice would help greatly.
(Alas, however, my dear husband does not dance; his ankle injuries do
not permit that. .... but he does clap well!)

Okay.... long enought for a qucik note. Let me know particulars.

Thank you.

Lynn the Inquisitive
(and her little dog, too)