NK - Fa La La...Another Demo!

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:27:40 PST 1999

Hi, when you like to get together to rehearse some music?  Have you had a chance to look at the
paper on Demos?  Here's the attachment I tried to send you last time.  Home life is still rough
with the folks, but I got some GOOD news!  I got a B on my most recent test.  The first was a C.

=====
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra
Protégéé to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Misstress Ronna Rosgaile Soleann Soilier