NK - Re: The Toy Tourney

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Nov 24 22:24:34 PST 1999

Folks, can anyone help Anton & me with directions/a map/schedule
for the Toy Tourney this weekend?  I've promised to judge the children's
bardic competition at it, so it would be great to know where to go!
	Yes, I know we should get our memberships renewed and we will,
but after a year of expenses surpassing our worst-case scenario, there
seem to be many more demanding uses of disposable income tapping us
insistently on the shoulder.
	Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.  I really do try to be thankful
for all blessings at this time of year, and one of them is that we live
in such a wonderful place with good people like you.  Enjoy turkey day
and I hope we see you all this weekend!

				Catrin