NK - FABRIC SALE

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Nov 25 22:36:39 PST 1999

Aline Swynbrook wrote:

> Just saw the commercial and thought I would mention
> that Hancock's is ahving their Post Thanksgiving sale
> tomorrow and tomorrow only.  Doors open at 8:00am, I
> think.  I will be shopping about then at the one at 21
> and Garnett for Prom cloth (I am doing a Italian
> Renaissance Dress, later to be used for Court).  But
> do go.  It looks very worth it.
>
> Aline,
>
> Who is deciding color, and hair style...

	Been there, done that...in other words, I didn't wait for the sale, I
went looking earlier this week for fabric for a new wool gown.
As always, I had something specific in mind.  And, at the fifth fabric
store I went to, I FOUND IT! MUAHAHAHA! FABRIC SHOPPING TRIUMPH AND
VICTORY DANCE!
	Gotta rest now.  Those triumphant victory dances are so fatiguing,
besides, I'm stuffed from Thanksgiving dinner.

					Catrin
					Have a happy one