NK - Well, Valstar..

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sat Oct 2 17:41:25 PDT 1999

It is apropriate to search for the "perfectly cold and abusive woman",
certainly. But I want to caution you; in a world filled with cheap
imitations, it is easy to be misled by assertive "wannabees". Don't settle
for anything less than the best - the pivotal word in the moniker is, of
course, "perfectly". Rank amateurs just give us a bad name, and I hope you
will exercise discretion when making your choice.
Anawyn
Who is sometimes cold and abusive, but ALWAYS....perfectly...