NK - Tourney/demo/revel

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 18:48:42 PDT 1999

It was not large (eight fighters) but extremely entertaining. So well fought,
that if we had really any more fighters, we would have been there ALL
afternoon - very vigorous rounds! I salute all our noble fighting force, and
I am pleased to announce our 6th Dionader, WIlhelm De Kalevo - proudly
fought! We had quite a few onlookers, and a lot of interest, and of course,
splendid weather.

Whoa - can the wind come sweepin' down the plains out at the demo site!! Long
johns and good wool still couldn't keep out the cold. Wonderful Bardic Circle
with lots of comraderie and sharing, with Beortlic faithfully tending the
fire pit. But the elements defeated us in the end. Still, a very memorable
event.
Anawyn