NK - Dionadair

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 18:50:01 PDT 1999

Greetings,

We would like to congratulate everyone who vied for the Dionadair position.
All of you have done yourselves and our Barony great honor with your
courtesy, bravery,
and chivalry on the field.  We are happy to announce the Sixth Dionadair of
Northkeep is Lord Wilhelm da Kaalavo.  Vivat!

The tourney was well fought, and Lord Wilhelm won four of five rounds.  There
were
many good bouts, and some interesting weapons combinations.

We would also like to thank Sir Balvin for fighting the byes, and Lady Rowan
for running the list.  Thanks also to those of you who were water bearers,
marshals
and heralds.  We appreciate all of your work!

We hope that everyone had a good time at the revel.  I (Sigen) would like to
thank
everyone for their good wishes, and I apologize for not being able to honor
our new
Warleader in person.

May all who face Northkeep in war know FEAR!!!

We remain in service,

Thorgrim and Sigen
Nordvirk