NK - Last weekend and Missing everyone!

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Tue Oct 5 12:24:41 PDT 1999

Hi all,

 Well, we are SO terribly dissappointed that we missed Dionadair and the
revel. I hope you missed us too! Sounds like everyone had a blast!!  As you
all know, I have been ill for some time. As we are not prepared to make a
"formal" announcement just yet, suffice to say that I expect to continue to
be ill for another month or so, and I'm not a bit contagious! =) I am
dealing with extreme exhaustion and varying degrees (usually extreme) of
stomach distress 24/7! We have a doctor appointment the 22nd, perhaps then
we will stop being so "elusive and vague". LOL! We have missed everyone a
great deal....and feel like we are missing out on everything! Have patience
with us please until we settle into this!
 I guess I missed the 'nekkid tax' discussion. What's that about?

Don't forget us!!

Janece (and family)