NK - Clothing making times

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sat Oct 9 21:41:56 PDT 1999

Marc Carlson wrote:

> You know, it occurs to me that there are two monthly meetings
> regularly held that are intended for getting together and making
> clothes.  Isn't that what Needleworker's Guild meetings are for?
>
> Marc/Diarmaid

	True, but I had in mind my class in which I dispense cutting and
sewing tips based on T-tunic designs that even the most novice seamster
can use.  And with a good block of time, I might even be able to
complete an outfit for someone, thus proving "Good Garb in a Day" to be
a reachable goal!

				Catrin
				Sharpening scissors