NK - Speaking of nudity.....

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun Oct 10 14:28:11 PDT 1999

Addington, Debbie, A wrote:

> I have plans to attend Margrave,but otherwise any date is fine w/ me.  I can
> be very flexible.
> Maidenhair

	After considerable input from a goodly number of individuals (most
privately emailed to spare bandwidth), I have concluded that the
weekend of the 30th would be the best date with fewest conflicts, and
that the home of Maidenhair (thanks to her generous offer) is most
suitable for space requirements.  I realize it is quite a drive to
Foyil, but, after all, Maidenhair drives it for us quite frequently!
I would like to start the class about 11:30 or noon unless many would
like it to start earlier (thus finishing earlier).  I would warn you,
however, that not only am I not a morning person, it takes me about an
hour to an hour and a half to be able to walk right and stand up for any
length of time.  So I'd appreciate not having to start that process on
a weekend any earlier than I have to.
	I plan to bring my portable cutting table, scissors, various fabrics,
and my sewing machine.
	Maidenhair, will you prepare a map or detailed instructions to
have ready for publication in the Saga (I think that needs to be turned
in to Kelandra by the 17th, yes?) and to hand out at Populace.  Again, I
appreciate your generous offer to host this circus, and I plan for us
all to have lots of fun.

				Catrin