NK - Speaking of nudity.....

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun Oct 10 22:34:56 PDT 1999

madnhair wrote:

> I would be very happy to get that ready for the Saga.
> The time is good as well.
> I am with you on my weekend rising, after working all week, I usually take a
> few extra winks.
> Now that the winter is coming, my bones will need to be warmed up and all
> that.  Lady I can sure associate w/ the walking straight first thing in the
> morning.  :)
>
> Maidenhair

	Oh!  I forgot to ask: do you have a working iron and ironing board?
Though it is against my religion to iron clothing more than once a year,
I consider it vital for sewing purposes (kind of like a papal
indulgence).
	If not, I can bring mine.  Also, do the attendees need to bring
chairs?  I will have my two folding chairs in the trunk along with all
the other stuff.
	I'd also like to stress that, although this may seem like a hen
party, men are also welcome.  Who knows, you might like making your own
garb.  It's not that much different from making armor, except it weighs
less.  The more the merrier.

				Catrin