NK - Re: Keigan's address

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Oct 14 17:03:02 PDT 1999

Hello, Kevin,
	I'm sending this to you because I can't remember for certain
Keigan's email address.  I believe it to be keigan at aol.com, but I'm not
sure.  I would like with her permission to send it to someone.
	You both may remember Alanna's sister Karen.  She lives in the
Outlands where she has just been appointed the FIRST EVER Minister of
Children for that Kingdom.  She is very excited and wants to do a good
job for the kids and Alanna said that she could consult no one better
than Keigan on the subject of how to be a good Minister of Children.  I
concur.  May I put her in touch with our Dread Efferves-
cence?

					Catrin