NK - Teachers needed!

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Oct 26 15:02:12 PDT 1999

Greetings!

We are needing teachers for wInterkingdom, the Barony of Northkeep's annual
syposium and collegium.  This event will be held January 21-23, 2000, at
the Will Rogers Boy Scout Camp outside of Cleveland, OK.

We are looking for discussion classes, hands-on, demos, etc.  ANy subject
would be welcome!

If anyone is interested or has questions, please contact the autocrats below:

Lady Anawyn Bardolphe	anawyn at aol.com
Lady Rowan ni Coerc	rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu

Thank you!

In service,

Lady Rowan ni Coerc
Seneschal, Barony of Northkeep

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******