NK - Get well wishes and two questions...

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 21:17:35 PDT 1999

Feel better very soon.  Being ill is no fun.  (Being
ill w/  unmissable AP classes being even less
fun...darn sinus infection...).

Anyways, I was wondering when the December populace
meeting will be.  I am actually going to try to come,
if it is after the 6th (my B-day and Latin final...).
Is garb still warn?

Other question...
I know there are a few other young people in the
Barony.  are any of them seniors in high school and if
so, any planning on attending the university located
in Moonschadowe (sp??)?

Well, off to try to snag a few hours sleep and some
nice antibiotics....
Happy Samhain
Aline