NK - December Populace date....

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Fri Oct 29 07:34:08 PDT 1999

At 09:17 PM 10/26/1999 -0700, Aline wrote:
>Anyways, I was wondering when the December populace
>meeting will be.  I am actually going to try to come,
>if it is after the 6th (my B-day and Latin final...).
>Is garb still warn?

Populace will be December 27 at 7:30, Martin East Regional Library.

And yes, we do ask that you wear garb to Populace.  (We have reinstituted
the Nudity Tax which means people not wearing some sort of pre-17th century
clothing get fined).

Rowan

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******