NK - great garb class

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Sat Oct 30 23:29:32 PDT 1999

Your Fabulosity Catrin,

Thank you so much for the garb class.  I am ready to sew, again.  I think I
will start with an overdress with gores for Peg and then make up pants for
everyone.  Peg didn't want to go alot for awhile and I will probably spend
some time sewing.  I need to get some more garb together since there is a
nudity tax, the stuff I have now isn't stuff I would just wear everyday, so
that is the next order of business.  How much variety and number of outfits
do most people around here have?

Thank you again for sharing your wisdom,
Susan
shamrock at intcon.net