NK - Looking for a cornet to rent

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 00:19:36 PDT 1999

No, I don't want to rent a corOnet.  (Uggh, ptui.)  My son Cole is interested
in trying a cornet or trumpet in band this year.  Before I consider the big
step of purchasing one, I want to make sure his interest runs deeper than the
saxophone last year.  I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering if any
of you have one you'd like to rent for a school year, and if so, what you'd
want.
Thanks
Kevin
PS--I hope everyone had fun at the Dionattr and post-revel today.  Keigan
came home from Midrealm's coronation and caught the cold I've been fighting
for a week and a half.  (Such a benign word for such a nasty strain of the
virus.  I gather we're not the only locals dealing with it.)