NK - Admin Forward

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Mon Oct 4 06:11:49 PDT 1999

Resent for Seigneur Etienne, c h a n g e and address in same line confused
the server.
################################

To all who receive this missive, Greetings.
This note is to all members of the populace of the Barony of Northkeep.
Please note that the email address for me your herald) has changed.  This is
effective immediately though I may continue to receive mail through the old
address for perhaps another week.

The new email address is:  darin_herndon at bswintl.com

Merrik, if you can "c h a n g e" my entry on the cyberlist and reset the
"Herald at northkeep..." address to point to this then I would appreciate it.)

Sincerely,
Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
Branch Herald for the Barony of Northkeep