NK - Nudity Tax

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Thu Oct 7 12:25:29 PDT 1999

I don't have the authority to speak FOR the Barony, BUT, I do think I am correct in saying that
YOU did nothing wrong.  The Nudity tax was designed for the folks who'd been in a long time who
were just getting lazy, NOT to penalize Newcomers without garb.
-Belle

--- The Suarez Family <somerled at mciworld.com> wrote:
> > Not a problem...just took me rather by surprise... :-)
> >
> > Rowan
>
> I started the questions I am afraid! I noticed the comment and wondered if
> that was what it meant. I wanted to be prepared in advance since between
> money (or rather lack there of) and the fact that most of the time I haven't
> felt like rising from the couch, I still have no garb! I just wanted to know
> so that if I did feel like attending something soon (and I feel a bit better
> this week so maybe!), I could be prepared to pay taxes. Which is fine, I had
> absolutely no doubt that the money would go for a worthy cause.....I'd just
> hate to do my usual not bring a purse and have no change/pockets and be
> unable to fufill my tax responsibilities!
>
> Sorry if I inconvenienced anyone!
>
> Janece

=====
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra
Protégéé to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Misstress Ronna Rosgaile Soleann Soilier