NK - garb in a day

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri Oct 8 05:54:29 PDT 1999

The 30th would be great for me.  Awaiting input from others.
Baulsac is having his own samhain party, so we should have alot spooks
coming in and out of the house, but otherwise they would leave us alone.

I have lots of electrical outlets, dining table, a 6 ft wooden folding table
that I could set up and a kitchen island that can easily set up for either
cutting or sewing machines.

Parking is anywhere you like on my 2 1/2 acres, just not in front of the
house.  That's where my leach field and septic are.

I would love feed back on this as well.
Maidenhair