NK - Speaking of nudity.....

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Oct 7 18:56:06 PDT 1999

Geni wrote:

> Catrin
> If you would like to hold the class on the 16.  I will volunteer Thorvald
> and my home.  Just let us know.
> Jessamy

	I'm kind of hoping for the 30th, but if too many people want to
go to Samhain, I'll go for the 16th.  I've had many generous offers of
locations, (Maidenhair in Foyil, Dirgelion here in Tulsa, you, maybe
others I can't remember right now!).  So I need input on time & place.
I'd like to make a decision by next Wednesday if possible.
	Thanks for the offer! Where-and-whenever it is I hope to see you
and lots of people there!

					Catrin