NK - explain please - O.K.

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 20:09:04 PDT 1999

It is one jolly good time! This is the event sponsored by Northkeep, wherein
we have pretty much non-stop classes held on a dazzling array of subjects,
all day, and then feast and party into the evening. We have had classes in
everyting from winemaking, woodworking, metal work, story telling,
calligraphy, embroidery, weaving, history - no limit, and as always, taught
by tallented folks from all over the kingdom. Don't have the schedule yet for
this year's lineup, but it should be exciting, as in previous years.

We will hold it at the Scout Ranch in Cleveland, the usual place. Can you
join us?
Anawyn :->