NK - Adendum to demo request

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 20:43:40 PDT 1999

I was asked to clarify a point on the demo, regarding interested fighters - I
do not believe that they have a place prepared for fighting, but please,
don't let that stop you from joining in.
Although we love to see you fight, your value at demos is not exclusive to
your abilities to whack on opponents for the crowd's enjoyment; your
willingness to share your knowledge is always welcome too. A show of weapons
and armaments seldom fails to peak the interest of adults as well as young
folks, so don't let the lack of a fighting field keep you away, if you were
intending to come. Thanks!
In Service,
Anawyn