NK - Phooey!

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Fri Oct 29 10:27:24 PDT 1999

Well, I'm about to dash off to the third and final 4 Hours of Hell. :-)

Monday was icky, Wednesday went pretty well (20th Century Irish & British),
and today is...well...we'll see (Romantics).  I feel pretty good about it
and am very calm.  Or maybe I'm just exhausted.  Either way, it'll be over
at 5 p.m. :-)  Wahoo!

Rowan

At 10:59 AM 10/29/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Dare we ask how you feel about how comps went???????
>
>Mercedes

end
******
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu