NK - Last weekend and Missing everyone!

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Oct 5 12:26:13 PDT 1999

naked tax =O
something that someone would pay just for the thrill of being publicly
naked.

As to your condition I get the feeling that it is a normal reaction
to.....................babies..................hahaha Your secret may be out
before you get to the doc.

Get better soon,  you are missing out on just way to many things.
Maidenhair