NK - boffer?

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Thu Oct 7 06:38:15 PDT 1999

Well, as the Barony is travelling to Namron Protectorate, there is no
official fighter practice this Saturday.  That's not to say that people
won't be at the park, however.

As far as armor goes, does he have the materials to make armor out of yet?
I would suggest getting a fair idea of how he'd like the armor to look,
buying the helmet, pads and the leather he'll need for the actual armor,
and then we're ready to go.  I'm thinking the weekend of the 16th would be
a good time to try and work on armor and whatnot so plan for then. :-)

Rowan

At 08:17 AM 10/7/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Lady Rowan
>
>Do we have any plans for the boffer this Saturday?
>Anything about the armor building classes?
>
>Baulsac is driving me nuts about it all.
>
>Maidenhair

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******