NK - Garb in a day class/Populace/Margrave event

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Oct 26 06:29:23 PDT 1999

The easiest way to get to my home is to somehow connect to hwy 66 going to
and through Claremore, till you reach Foyil.  From there follow the signs.
How to recognize my home;  It is a dbl wide gray home w/ rust shutters and
no front porch, leaving a 4 ft drop from the threshold to the ground.  The
entrance is much easier through the back patio.  No fences to keep me in, a
gravel drive and parking is on the east side of my property.

Why don't I have a front porch?  Just never was a priority.  Go figure!

sorry, but I was unable to attend the populace mtg or I would have made the
announcement.  Lets hope someone there did it for me. :/

Look forward to seeing many faces.
Maidenhair