NK - Oct 25th demo feedback

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Tue Oct 26 20:21:45 PDT 1999

 I have been hearing from my homeschool Moms all day about how much they
loved the demo yesterday! I was unfortunately too sick to my tummy to attend
(translation: too sick to even MOVE, it was a bad day!) but everyone truly
enjoyed the info and I have heard over and over how wonderful the ones who
attended were! Thank you to the ones who did show up!! It was greatly
appreciated! You were "gracious and interesting" and "very, very cool!" LOL!
Now, that's a complement!

Thanks again from myself and the entire Cornerstone homeschool group!

Janece