NK - Phooey!

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri Oct 29 08:53:43 PDT 1999

yuck, work....The Norns have filled my platter to great proportions as well,
but they aren't going to interfere w/ my Saturday.  For me this has been the
longest dang week, ever.  Working at the paid job and cleaning out my lovely
pack rat grandmothers home.  Lots of excitement there w/ all the creepy
crawling *shudder*.

You sure will be missed.
Maidenhair