NK - Landing Point for the Drakar Cloth Ships

Miriam Cook miriz at rocketmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:54:32 PDT 1999

Oh I wish I could go marauding with you all-- too bad,
have plans to go to the land of the frozen north (Canada)
to visit my forebarers (Grandparents).  I do have a
proposal however.... I will trade *REAL* Canadian Maple
Syrup(or handmade maple candies... maple this and maple
that...) for a yard and a half of a dark floral upolstery
cloth...one that is on sale- I don't want to put anyone
out and I will be getting pleanty.

Let me know if anyone is interested....
Zahava
(and no, I'm not a flip-top head Canadian! Please excuse
the SouthPark reference for those I have offended!)