NK - The fabric foray this Saturday

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Sep 1 21:09:26 PDT 1999

In order to prepare my family, how many hours
> am I likely to be gone on our pillage?  How many stops are we planning and
> apx when are we eating?  Also, how large of a hord are we going to be?

	These fine details have not been totally worked out.  Presumably
we'll discuss this at Anawyn's house when we meet noonish, and go on
from there.  I visualized eating at 'teatime' (around 4:00 or so) but
again, we'll reach a consensus on where and when.  How many?  This thing
has grown to epic proportions, we may be quite a vast horde of Textile
Vikings.  As for length of time, I personally am good for about 3-4
hours, maybe more if I'm having a good day (spending money on fabric
always energizes me).  If you want to bring your kids and anticipate
they may become restive after too long confined in fabric shops, just
bring your own car rather than be a carpool passenger and you can leave
whenever you like.  This is kind of open-ended and casual fun, as well
as a learning thing.  Glad to have you join us!

					Catrin