NK - Beyond shopping.....

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Fri Sep 3 07:21:16 PDT 1999

>I have a BAD habit of just buying the whole bolt... but I must have burned
>myself out sewing, I start to twitch when I get close to the machine! LOL

Pardon me if this has come up before, but have you all considered having an
in group fabric swap/sale?  Set up some blankets or tables at a fighter
practice
or something, and each person try to keep track of their own surplus
material while
bartering for the stuff other people have too much of.  Perhaps someone
else has
just the material to motivate you to make more things...

Marc/Diarmaid