NK - Shopping

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 19:42:18 PDT 1999

I don't know if there is anything "craftesque" everyone on the fabric
pillage is looking for, but Garden Ridge (51 & Garnett) is having a
huge pre-Labor Day sale Tomorrow.  Also, the Hancocks fabric at 31st
and Mingo, I think, had a huge Memorial day sale (I found some lovely,
CHEAP 75 cotton/25 poly broadcloth), and they might eb doing the Labor
day thing too.  Hope this helps,
In service to the dream,

===
"Aveti Confidenza Al Vostro Cuore."(Trust You Heart.)Aline Swynbrook,
Daughter and Apprentice to Matthew Swynbrook,
Herb and Spice Merchant of Canterbury, in the year of Our Lord, 1486.