NK - Gothic, a fighter's pespective

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 06:19:12 PDT 1999

Congrats to Colin!  His team won the Snowball Melees.  All the guys from
Northkeep had some great fighting during the day, even Frank!  There was 6
fighters from Northkeep (who fought on Sat), Myself, Angus, Frank, Tristan,
Kenneth, and Colin.  Someone recieved a Centurians Cloak, during the tourney.
The weather was really nice, zip for humidity.  After the fighting some of us
went for a dip in Lake Sweetwater.  As far as the parties that nite, I dont
know, I was soo tired from all the fighting I went to bed before they got
cranked up really good.  All in all, the drive was easily worth it, the
fighting was good, and there was about 60 combatants.  At the 8 man and 16
man stage of the Snow ball Tourney, we were using the same size field as the
(2) 1 man fights, so it got busy real quick!  Kind of like pouring a bunch of
rats in to a limited space and saying cheese.  At court that night, there was
a great deal of applause, and cheering, so someone apparently got something.

Alton

Note: If your going to crown tourney, this site has no showers.  Bring a
hose, the water faucets in the camps are set close to ground level.