NK - Looking for a house O.T.

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Wed Sep 8 08:19:27 PDT 1999

Morning everyone!

 Well, I apologize for getting WAY off topic (although I am anxiously
waiting to see how Rowan fixes her nut...it's better than a soap opera!
<G>), but Gareth and I will be preparing to leave this domicile in about 5
weeks. Our lease is up and we are looking for a house to rent! I want a yard
for these children again. We're looking for a 3 bedroom, preferably no more
than $700 a month in the East Tulsa-ish area. Gareth works at 41st and
129th, so we were trying to stay East for work convenience. Even as far East
as Catoosa would be fine. I heard a rumor that there were people on the list
who were really good at this house hunting thing! So if anyone hears
anything, please let us know.

Thank you all for the time and space for this O.T.,
Janece

(now back to your regularly scheduled program)hehe