NK - Youth Combat Meeting

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Thu Sep 9 10:09:41 PDT 1999

Yes!  You beat me to posting about it by about 15 minutes!!

WHEN - This Sunday, September 12, 3 p.m., Turner Park (5th Place &
Jamestown).  There is a parking lot on the Jamestown side and a gazebo just
down the hill (visible from lot) and that's where I'd like to hold it.

WHAT - We'll go over the rules, answer questions, etc.  HL Theresa, the NR
Youth Rapier Marshal, will be there and can answer questions about youth
rapier as the local position still hasn't been filled in Northkeep.

BRING - Copies of the rules if you have them.  (I will have stapled copies
of both sets of rules with me.  They are also downloadable from the
Ansteorran page).  Children:  bring your parents!

Any questions, e-mail me or call 836-2516.

Hope to see you all there!

Rowan

At 11:50 AM 9/9/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>What the latest news on the youth boffer?
>Has a meeting been confirmed for 12 Sept.?
>
>Rowan?
>
>Maidenhair

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least