NK - Youth Combat Meeting

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Fri Sep 10 09:33:34 PDT 1999

Elspeth (and others):

Going through an informational meeting is required by the Kingdom in order
for children (and adults) to participate in the youth combat program.  We
will have another soon to catch those who couldn't attend this one. :-)

Rowan

At 12:16 PM 9/10/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 9/9/99 12:03:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
>rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu writes:
>
>> Yes!  You beat me to posting about it by about 15 minutes!!
>>
>>  WHEN - This Sunday, September 12, 3 p.m., Turner Park (5th Place &
>>  Jamestown).  There is a parking lot on the Jamestown side and a gazebo
just
>>  down the hill (visible from lot) and that's where I'd like to hold it.
>>
>>  WHAT - We'll go over the rules, answer questions, etc.  HL Theresa, the NR
>>  Youth Rapier Marshal, will be there and can answer questions about youth
>>  rapier as the local position still hasn't been filled in Northkeep.
>>
>>  BRING - Copies of the rules if you have them.  (I will have stapled copies
>>  of both sets of rules with me.  They are also downloadable from the
>>  Ansteorran page).  Children:  bring your parents!
>>

>Joshua will be at his dad's this weekend, and I have to go pick him up at,
>oh... about 3 on sunday. could I sign up for a copy of the notes of the
>meeting??
>
>Thanks
>Elspeth

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least