NK - Norse Foreplay

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Sun Sep 12 08:25:44 PDT 1999

Craig, (and any other man considering nuptials)

Norse men consider women who run to be instigating foreplay, however, I
believe, that when a Norseman "runs", the women go dutifully back to their
chores and muse over the plunder which their "running" Norseman will return
with...
So my suggestion is RUN, just don't stop....

p.s. NO, NONE, NADA, reflection up Lady Elisabeth in any way, just one man
to another... after all she is one of the woman of my household, which
reminds me, what chest of treasure do you offer said household for her to
release her attentions from us unto you?!?!?!?!?