NK - nothing particular, just rambling

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Mon Sep 13 07:21:26 PDT 1999

Saturday's boffer meeting IMO, went well, Rowan was able to cover the
subject matter w/ a minimum of interruptions.  Grayson is making his x-mas
in regards to what he needs for his armour. Frederick is a young working
man, so he has oodles of money to spend on his.  He is still teasing me
about getting road signs.  :)
I advised Frederick that still expect a nice x-mas gift from him though.
hehehe.  Perry is just in libo, asked if he could go w/ his brother to a
Steelers game in STL.  The tickets sold out in 2 days, but his bro says they
can still get in to see the game.

It was nice and chilly this morning at our place.  Just the way I like it.
I hope my tent can hold up to the Oklahoma winters.

For those looking for the Boffer forms online the web addy is:

www.ansteorra.org/law/boffer_waiver.htm

Just thought I'd share that, since I just got Frederick's and Grayson's

I look forward to seeing everyone at Moonshadowe,
Maidenhair