NK - Pillaging Prose

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Tue Sep 14 21:21:01 PDT 1999

>   I have done some work on a minor poem to commemmorate the Labor Day
>Weekend Textile Vikings Raid. However, the e-mail with Lady Anawyn's
>response that included the names of the 'Raiders' I need for it is
>buried in the Netscape of another computer. I need to get into it,
>before I finish the piece, which should be tonight or tomorrow.

Akk, What I was trying to say is that I have already written a piece on the
outing, which appears to have been an inspirational event to many.  If
anyone wishes to read my piece, I can e-mail it to you or I will be
performing it at Mooneschadowe.  The members of the party, as far as I
remember were:

Baroness Catrin,
Mistress Talana,
Lady Isabella del Bosque
Lady Elizabeth de Calais, (I know not any other ranks)
Olivia de Calais,
Dirgelin d' Aubigny,
Anawyn Bardolphe,
Mercedes ?
AnKea of Ravenoak,
Caitlin of Ravenoak,
Faolan MacFarland,
Lynn the Inquisitive,
Susan of Northkeep,
and Myself, (long-winded bard in the making)

Kitty the Contemplator (of persona names and all else)