NK - Where I am

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Wed Sep 15 09:47:03 PDT 1999

Hmm...I'm not acquainted with such thoughts relating to brownish, tasty
veggies (or are they fruit?)....can you spell out said hypothesis for those
of us in the audience who are *gasp* Humanities people?

Rowan

At 11:09 AM 9/15/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Rowan writ:
>>Doesn't that have something to do with Avagadro's Number??  (something to
>>do with how many voles...or is it moles?....you can cram in a beaker?  Ask
>>Dr. Science..Remember:  he knows more than you do....)
>
>He'd have to...  Isn't that Avacado's Hypothesis?
>
>Marc

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******