NK - Waking the Dream

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Sun Sep 19 21:24:53 PDT 1999

Oh how beautiful!!!
*applause*!!

 My few piddly poems are posted on my website if anyone is interested in
reading them. I have to warn you, before you read, get a tissue.

 We are sorry we missed Moonshadowe. We thought often and fondly of you all.
I hope someone took pictures! Gareth is MUCH better, my tummy is still
bothering me. Yes, I realise this has been going on for two weeks...oh
well...life goes on.

 Gareth is hoping for another chance to play amongst all of the obviously
talented new bards we have! He is intimidated now, so I shall be spending
weeks telling him how wonderful he is...<grin>

 Hope everyone got home safely,
 Janece
somerled at mciworld.com