NK - (insert BIG IDEA here)

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Mon Sep 20 12:25:29 PDT 1999

Well, I see no problems in having classes...here are some questions, though:
1) who's gonna teach them and organize them? (It's less than 2 weeks 	away)
2) will having them at the same time as the tourney be a problem? (i.e.
the audience isn't an audience as they are in class)
3) will the classes be 'open' to the non-SCA spectators?

Ultimately, you've got my stamp of approval but I am one voice of three. :-)

Rowan

At 07:32 PM 9/16/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Jerry Herring wrote:
>>
>> Well!
>> Why not do the sewing/persona/bardic stuff at the Dionadair tourney?
>> That way we would have some way cool classes and stuff going on at the same
>> time as the fighting?
>>
>> Persona...
>> Fighting...
>> Bardic...
>> Clothing...
>>
>> Our four major visible features all going on at one place. It would be a
>> super demo that way!
>>
>> It is just an idea, but I liked it so I shared it.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Ian
>
>	I like it too!  Hersir & Herrin have final say along with
>Seneschal---what do they say?  The only problem I foresee is if there is
>to be any actual sewing done, no electricity.  And if weather is
>inclement I am unlikely to be there (depending how inclement), and
>cutting out is difficult under certain climactic conditions (high winds,
>for example).  But I'm willing to participate in Dionadair in all of the
>above; persona class, bardic guild, and garb class if we can fit it in!
>
>						Catrin

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******