NK - (insert BIG IDEA here)

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Mon Sep 20 12:51:40 PDT 1999

<Rowan>:
>Well, I see no problems in having classes...here are some questions, though:
>1) who's gonna teach them and organize them? (It's less than 2 weeks 	away)
>2) will having them at the same time as the tourney be a problem? (i.e.
>the audience isn't an audience as they are in class)
>3) will the classes be 'open' to the non-SCA spectators?

1) We, the populace, will.  For example, I will be happy to teach a class
or two on
whatever people are interested in.
2) Call me dim, but how important is an audience to a person on the field?
3) I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't teach anything in my SCA
classes I would be embarrassed to teach to anyone on the street.

Marc/Diarmaid